Peanut Butter Making Colloid Mill Machine Food Sesame Cocoa Beans Grinding
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 working days|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Colloid Mill||Model No.:||JTM-85|
|Voltage:||380V-50Hz 3 Phase||Power:||5.5KW|
|Capacity:||0.2-4.0kgs/h||Rotation Speed:||3000 Rpm|
Peanut Butter Making Colloid Mill,
Cocoa Beans Grinding Colloid Mill,
3000rpm Colloid Mill Machine
Peanut Butter Making Machine / Colloid Mill / Food Sesame Cocoa Beans Grinding Mill
1. Overview of Colloid Mill
Colloid mill is composed of stainless steel and semi stainless steel colloid mills. The colloid mill relies on the relative high-speed rotation of the two tooth surfaces of the rotor and stator,while maintaining a small barrier between the rotating rotor and stator: When the material to be processed passes between the high-speed rotating rotor and stator, it is subjected to strong shearing force, centrifugal force and friction force, and at the same time, under the action of high-frequency vibration, high-speed vortex and other compound forces, the material is effectively dispersed, emulsified, pulverized, and and homogenized.Except for the motor and some parts of colloid mill, all parts in contact with the material are made of high-strength stainless steel, especially, the key dynamic and static grinding discs are strengthened. Therefore, it has good corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so that the processed materials are pollution-free, hygienic and pure.
2. Working principle of Colloid Mill
The colloid mill is driven by the motor through the belt drive to drive the rotating teeth (or called the rotor) and the matching fixed teeth (or called the stator) to rotate at a relatively high speed. One of them rotates at a high speed and the other is stationary. The weight or external pressure (which can be generated by the pump) is pressurized to generate downward spiral impact force, and it is subjected to strong shearing force, friction force, high-frequency vibration, High-speed vortex and other physical effects make the material effectively emulsified, dispersed, homogenized and pulverized to achieve the effect of ultra-fine pulverization and emulsification of the material.
3. Technical Features of Colloid Mill
Compared with the pressure type homogenizer, the colloid mill is a kind of centrifugal type equipment firstly. It has advantages of simple structure and convenient maintenance, which is suitable for pulverizing higher viscosity materials and larger particle materials. Furthermore, colloid has the characteristics of compact structure, stable operation, low noise, corrosion resistance, easy cleaning and convenient maintenance.
4. Techincal Advantages of Colloid Mill
1) Only valve switching is performed, and the pump and mill run continuously, truly realizing non-stop production.
2) It can be processed and customized according to user’s requirements. All models can be reserved with external interfaces, which can expand their functions and output.
3) There are two control modes: manual/automatic control or manual control
4) It can produce ultra-high content modified emulsified asphalt (SBS content ≥ 4%, asphalt content ≥ 65%).
5) It can produce ultra-high content modified asphalt (SBS content ≥ 12%).
5. Applications of Colloid Mill
Colloid mill is mainly used for refinement and pulverization of wet materials in food, pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries, which achieves pulverizing, emulsifying, homogenizing and mixing various kinds of semi-wet bodies and emulsion substances. Colloid mills are divided into vertical colloid mill, split colloid mill, horizontal colloid mill. laboratory colloid mill, and etc.
6. Application Industry and Scope of Colloid Mill
1) Food and beverage industry: jam, fruit juice, protein milk. All kinds of dairy products, ice cream, beverages, health products, food additives,
all kinds of condiments.
2) Pharmaceutical industry: nutrient solution, Chinese medicine. antibiotics, serum preparations, emulsion preparations.
3) Chemical industry: pigments, coatings, lubricants, disinfectants, slurry, thickeners, liquid chemicals.
4) Daily chemicals: cosmetics, shampoos, detergents, body lotions, perfumes.
7. Specifications & Date Sheet of Colloid Mill (Split Type )