Nano Powder Making 220V-50Hz Ball Mill Equipment For Sample Preparation
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 850-USD1000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case + Foam|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days after getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Lab Stir Ball Mill||Model No.:||JM-1+2L|
|Total Volume:||1L||Max Capacity:||0.7L|
|Rotate Speed:||50-1400 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
|Voltage:||220V-50Hz Or 110-60Hz||Power:||0.37KW|
220V 50Hz Ball Mill Equipment,
0.7L Ball Mill Equipment,
Low Noise Ball Mill Equipment 0.7L
1-3L Mini Size Lab Stir Ball Mill For wet Grinding of Nano Powder Making
Overview of Lab Stir Ball Mill
Stirred ball mill mainly consist of jar with inner grinding media, stirring device and other auxiliary devices such as recycling device, cooling device, timing device, speed adjusting controller, and etc. Its advantages of high efficiency and fine granularity meet technological requirements of various processes. Stirred ball mill is a kind of ideal equipment that are used to crush new materials and research painting for universities, research centers and enterprises because of its features of small batch, low power and low price.
Working Principle of Lab Stir Ball Mill
When machine rotates at high speed under driving of main axis and grind media move irregularly at the same time, the grind material can be crushed, ground and sheared into fine granularity powder. The size, shape and matching ratio of the grind media can affect the grinding result. Generally speaking, the bigger the mill media is, the finer the grinding powder is. A proper match ratio of grind medias and proper adjustment of rotation speed can get better grinding effect.
Applications of Lab Stir Ball Mill
Lab stir ball mill widely applied in fields of zirconia silicate, zirconia, alumina oxide, ceramic, chemical, electronic material, magnetic material, paper-making, painting, non-metal minerals, new materials, coating, graphite, calcium carbonate, medicine, and so on.
Features of Tencan Lab Stir Ball Mill
1. High utilization rate of energy, saving energy.
2. Granularity is adjustable by adjusting grinding time.
3. Less vibration, low noise.
4. Simple structure, easy operation.
5. Meet requirements of various processes, realize continuous or intermittent production.
6. Jar with jacket, easy to control the grinding temperature .
7. Customized service is available. Special functions such as timing, speed adjusting, recycling, temperature controlling can be selected and ordered.
8. A variety of grinding jars in different materials is available for customer’s option such as stainless steel, corundum ceramic, polyurethane, zirconia and so on.
Features of Tencan Lab Stir Ball Mill
|Technical Parameters of Tencan Lab Stir Ball Mill|
|Model No.||Rotate Speed
|Max Load Volume
|Power Supply||Available Jars||Feed Sizes
|JM-1||50-1400||1||0.35||220V/0.37KW||Stainless Steel Jar
Nylon Mill Jar
Corundum Mill Jar
PU Mill Jar
Zirconia Mill Jar
Agate Mill Jar
PTFE Mill Jar
Available Accessories of Mill Jars
Available Mill Balls
1. High energy utilization, and can get a very high power density, so saving energy;
2. Product size is easy to be adjusted,ensure the final degree of fineness by adjusting the residence time of material in the barrel;
3. Small vibration, low noise;
4. Simple structure, easy to operate;
5. It can achieve various of process parameters requirement, product continuously or intermittently according to the need;
6. It can be well controlled grinding temperature because the milling cylinder has a jacket;
7. Can produce devices with a variety of special features according to the need, such as: the timer, speed control mode, circulation method, temperature regulator etc;
8. Can select grinding cylinder with different materials (stainless steel, corundum ceramics, polyurethanes, zircon, etc.) and stirring device.