Wet Milling Painting Agitator Bead Mill 60L 75KW
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets/month|
|Machine Name:||Agitator Bead Mill||Model:||KNB-L-60L|
|Batch Size:||150-1000L||Power Supply:||380V/50Hz/60Hz 3 Phase|
Painting Agitator Bead Mill,
Wet Milling Agitator Bead Mill 60L,
75KW Bead Grinder
Tencan 60L 75KW Wet milling high quality painting agitator bead mill
Metallic Paint Car Paint
1. Adapted to 0.03 mm grinding media in dynamic centrifugal separation system,
allow ultra fine grinding requirements below 100nm.
2.Totally new structure design of centrifugal separation system to advoid leakaging of beads.
3.The separation system without screen will never block the outlet.
4. With rod pin grinding system, that guarantee high efficiency and narrow particle size distribution
5. Advanced mechanical seal technology to prevent the loss of leakage.
6. Pressure and temperature automatic safety protection device.
6. Optional products contact material to meet different grin ding requirements.
7.Touch screen or PLC control panel, easily for operation.
- Initial particle size :＜50um
- After ground :0.05-1um
- Solvent : Water-base,oil-base
- Viscosity :＜20000CPS
- Grinding media size:0.03-1.0mm
- Rotor material:Ceramics,Hard alloy,Tungsten carbide,PU
- Inner cylinder material:Ceramics,Hard alloy,Tungsten carbide,PU
BROCHURE OF BEAD MILL
What is bead mill?
Wet grinding bead mill is a kind of machine for ultra-fine processing of solids in liquids. High energy input through the grinding media to create strong shear and impact force to dispersing, disaggregating and homogenizing the particles in the slurry.
What is the benefits ?
How to select a agitator bead mill, KEY points?
A. Flow rate of bead mill determines how long time the particles stay in the grinding zone,which affects the fineness of particles, output and particle size distribution.
B. Linear velocity of rotor determines the intensity of kinetic energy that transffered to the grinding media which affects the grinding efficiency, fineness of particles and wear loss of grinding media. 12-16 m/s is the generally operation speed.
C. Grinding media size selection is a key point, usually it is 1000 times of the target particle size. In theory, smaller the diameter of the beads is, more the contact point exists with smaller particle size achievements. However, It still depends on many factors like initial particle size. We need to choose the correct beads to fit different grinding requirements.
D. Generally, the grinding media filling rate is higher, the grinding efficient is higher. And the range of filling rate is around 75%-90% according to the viscosity of products. If too much higher will cause sieve blocking and high temperature problem.
E. Bulk density of grinding media-higher the bulk density will create stronger shear and impact force in the movement , better grinding efficiency it is.
F. Gap of separation screen is usually 1/2-1/4 times of the grinding media diameter. If the particle initial size is much bigger, it may block the sieve, hence, we need to consider two stage grinding process.
Comparison between bead mill and ball mill
1. The whole system controlled by PLC and industrial computer,to realize the intelligent process control from raw material feeding, pre-mixing, ultra fine grinding ,filtration, iron-removal,spray drying and canning pack.
2. Interface touch screen display and monitor the running status of the whole system.
3. Pre-setting different grinding program recipe to realize switch grinding process easily.
4. Automatic store and analysis the running data
5. High precision sensors and gauges keeps the stability and safety operation
l6.To save labor cost, improve efficiency and create more benefits to our customers.
New energy: Lithium-ion battery, lsilicon carbon, graphene, carbon nanotubes, alumina membrane slurry, PVDF membrane slurry, etc.
Powder: Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Materials, Cerium oxide, Zinc oxide, Barium Titanate, MLCC, Boron Nitride, Boron carbide, magnetic materials, etc.
Chemicals: Automotive coating, furniture paint, anticorrosive paint, special paint, color paste, ceramic ink, UV ink, glass ink,offset ink, cosmetics, pharma , food, agriculture and others to provide a complete set of solutions.
Automatic production line platform