0.75kw 2l Benchtop Ball Mill 4 Station Gear Drive For Wet / Dry Grinding
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per|
|Product Name:||Bench-top Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||XQM-2A|
|Rotate Speed:||70-670 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
bench top mill,
ball mill grinder
Vertical planetary ball mill is a necessary device of high-tech materials mixing, fine grinding, sample making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns small volume, high efficiency, low noise and functional features which is a ideal equipment for R&D institution, university, enterprises laboratory to get samples (each experiment can get four samples at the same time). It gets powder samples under the vacuum state when equipped with vacuum ball mill tank.
Laboratory ball mills are designed to crushing medium, hard and soft powdery materials to powder. Ball mills depending on the number of rolls can be equipped with two rotating rollers (double roll mills), three rolls (3-roller mills), etc., or depending on the number of sample processing stations: one post (single station ball mills), two position (double work stations mills) and more positionss (multi work station ball mills). Various kinds of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. A ball mill grinds material by rotating a cylinder with balls causing the balls to fall back into the cylinder and onto the material to be ground. The cylinder rotates at a relatively slow speed, allowing the balls to cascade through the mill base, thus grinding or dispersing the materials. Milling jars and ball mill medias can be made by different materials such as: tungsten carbide, stainless steel, agate, zirconia, aluminum oxide.
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
Planetary ball mill is widely used in many fields of geology, mine, metallurgy, electric industry, construction, ceramics, chemicals, light industry, medicine, environmental protection etc.
1.Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Main Parameters of Vertical Planetary Mill Ball (Semi-circle Round Type)|
|Alternating Run Time
& Reversal Rotation
Accessories for Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill
Available Mill Jars: Tungsten carbide jars, agate mill jars, alumina ceramic jars, zirconia jars, nylon mill jars, PU mill jars, PTFE mill jars;
Available Mill Balls:Tungsten carbide balls, agate balls, alumina balls, zirconia balls.