Coffee Bean Grinding Benchtop Ball Mill , Laboratory Mill High Speed Working
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after receive full payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram,|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Lab Square Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||XQM-8|
|Voltage:||220V-50Hz Or 110V-60Hz||Power:||1.5kW|
|Rotate Speed:||70-580 RPM||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
|Total Volume:||8L||Max Capacity:||2.7L|
planetary milling machine
TENCAN 8L Planetary Ball Mill for Coffee Bean Grinding Grinding sample grinding Machine With 4 X 2000ml Mill Jars
Square type Planetary Ball Mill is a necessary machine used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Square type Planetary Ball Mill has four working positions which can be installed with two or four mill jars on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements at high speed, the balls and materials inside the jars are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and materials are eventually ground into fine powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by means of dry or wet grinding method. The smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm or nano scale powder.
Backgrounds: Ground by planetary ball mill matched with stainless steel jars and stainless steel balls. Grinding time: 4 hours. Granularity of output powder meets customer’s requests.
Applied Machine: Tencan Planetary Ball Mill Model No.XQM-1
1) Applied Field: Food Industry.
2) Materials: Coffee Bean
3) Feed Size: 1-3mm.
4) Quantity of Feed: 100g
5) Customer’s Request: Under 50μm.
6) Subsequent Analysis: Particle Size Test
Before Grinding After Grinding
1) Equipment Selection: Vertical Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-1.
2) Accessories: Stainless Steel Jars and Stainless Steel Balls.
3) Running Parameter Setting: Rotation Speed: 560rpm, Positive and Negative Reciprocal Operation every 20-minute running.
4) Grinding Time: 4 Hours
5) Grinding Result: 99%＜50μm
6) Note: Wet Grinding.
7) Conclusion: Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-1 can be used to grind coffee bean.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operate Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling tank|
|Feeding Size||< 10mm for soft material; < 3mm for hard material|
|Output Granularity||Minimum 0.1μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max.Continuous Operating Time||72 hours|
|Materials of Jar||stainless steel,agate,nylon,corundum,zirconia, PU, PTFE etc|
|Main Parameters of 8L 110 / 220v Planetary Ball Mill - Square design|
Accessories of Mill Jars & Balls
Available Mill Jars:
304 stainless steel mill jar, 316 stainless steel mill jar, tungsten carbide mill jar, agate mill jar, alumina ceramic mill jar(also called corundum mill jar), zirconia mill jar, nylon mill jar, polyurethane mill jar, Teflon mill jar (PTFE), and etc.
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to
be protected under special atmosphere.
|Vacuum mill jar|
|References for Matchable Jar Sizes with Squre type Planetary Ball Mill|
|Model No.||Total Volume
|XQM-1||1.0L||50ml, 100ml, 250ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50ml, 100ml|
|XQM-2||2.0L||250ml, 500ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml|
|XQM-4||4.0L||250ml, 500ml,1000ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml|
|XQM-6||6.0L||500ml, 1000ml, 1500ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L|
|XQM-8||8.0L||1L, 2L||2pcs or 4pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 1.5L|
|XQM-10||10.0L||1L, 2L, 2.5L||2pcs or 4pcs||1L, 1.5L, 2L|
|XQM-12||12.0L||1L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L||2pcs or 4pcs||1L, 1.5L, 2L|
|XQM-16||16.0L||2L, 3L, 4L||2pcs or 4pcs||1L, 1.5L, 2L, 3L|
Available Mill Balls:
304 stainless steel mill balls, 316 stainless steel mill balls, tungsten carbide mill balls, agate mill balls, alumina balls, zirconia mill balls, and etc.
|References About Grinding Medias & Materials|
|Zirconia Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Stainless Steel Balls||≥6.0||Wear-resistant, general corrsion resistance, high temperature resistance.|
|Agate Balls||≥7.0||Super wear-resistance, used for medicine,food and other materials which can not be contaminated with metal, corrosion, and high temperature resistance.|
|Alumina Balls||≥8.5||Wear-resistant, corrsion resistance and high temperature resistance.|
|Tungsten Carbide Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Matching Solutions for Mill Jars & Balls|
|Items||Agate Balls||Alumina Balls||Stainless Steel Balls||Zirconia Balls||Tungsten Carbide Balls|
|Agate Mill jar||√|
|Corundum Mill Jar||▲||√||▲|
|Stainless Steel Mill Jar||√|
|Zirconia Mill Jar||▲||√|
|Nylon Mill Jar||▲||√|
|PTFE Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Polyurethane Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Tungsten Carbide Mill Jar||▲||√|
|√ means: most suitable ▲ means: suitable|