Industrial Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill with Double Discs Structure Easy Operation
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case+Foam|
|Delivery Time:||20-25 working dats|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||150 stes per month|
|Product Name:||Industrial Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||WXQM-20|
|Total Volume:||20L||Max Capacity:||6.6L|
|Rotate Speed:||50-430 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
planetary milling machine,
planetary ball milling machine
8-100L Industrial Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill With Double Discs Structure And Safety & Easy Operation
Tencan Industrial Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill is a necessary grinding equipment used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Horizontal planetary ball mill is designed to have four ball grinding tanks loaded horizontally on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movement and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The machine smashes and blends various kinds of different materials in dry or wet grinding methods. Smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm.
Industrial Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill is widely applied in industries such as geology, mineral, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemical industry, light industry, medicine, environmental protection and so on. It is specially most suitable for production fields like electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, magnetic materials, lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese, catalyst, phosphor, long afterglow phosphor, rare earth polishing powder and electronic glass. Powder, fuel cell, Zinc Oxide varistor, piezoelectric ceramic, nano material, wafer ceramic capacitor, MLCC, thermistor (PTC, NTC), ZnO varistor, dielectric ceramics, alumina ceramics, zirconia ceramics, phosphor, zinc oxide powder, cobalt oxide powder, Ni-Zn ferrite, Mn-Zn ferrite and etc.
1. Easy operation.
2. Unique gear with low noise.
3. Horizontal structure of the mill pot avoids materials sticking the jar wall and sinking to the jar bottom.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Technical Features of Industrial Horizontal Ball Mill|
|Driving Mode||Gear drive|
|Operatiing Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maxi Load Capacity||2/3 of total volume of 4 mill jars|
|Feed Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches to 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max Continuous Operating Time||72 hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, corundum, zirconia, etc.|
|Parameters of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill ( Industrial Type)|
|Model No.||Power||Voltage||Dimension(mm)||Revolution Speed
Mill Pots and Mill Balls
Besides the planetary ball mill machine, our factory provides full sizes of mill jars like 304 or 316L stainless steel mill jar, zirconia mill jars, alumina alumina ceramic mill jars, nylon mill jars, PU mill jars, tungsten carbide mill jars, agate mill jars etc. Further, we also provide stainless steel balls, agate balls, zirconia balls, alumina balls,tungsten balls, etc.
TENCAN is the leading manufacturer who engages in design & produce all kinds of lab ball mills and other powder equipment in China. Our factory was established in 2006, and our products have been exported to more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Main Product range of TENCAN:
1. Planetary Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to nanoscale size(<0.1 μm);
2. Lab Roll Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to micron powder (13-48 μm);
3. Lab crusher-- for primary crushing material samples to suitable size(1-30mm);
4. Powder mixer machine from 5L to 5000L;V type mixer, 3D mixer, Double cone mixer etc.;
5. Glove box series including transparent glove box, stainless steel vacuum glove box and glove box with inert gas purification system for different experimenting conditions.
6. Spare parts for ball mill equipment, such as grinding jars, grinding balls made of various materials and other accessories.