Horizontal Ball Mill Machine 0.4L - 6L Anti - Sedimentation proof wet grinding mill planetary mill
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Total Volume:||6L||Max Capacity:||1.98L|
|Rotate Speed:||70-670 Rpm||Noise:||Less Than 60db|
planetary milling machine,
planetary ball milling machine
0.4L-6L Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill With Higher Anti-sedimentation & Lower Noise
Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball is a necessary device used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The machine smashes and blends various kinds of different materials in dry or wet grinding methods. Smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm.
Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball is widely applied in industries such as geology, mineral, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemical industry, light industry, medicine, environmental protection and so on. It is specially most suitable for production fields like electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, magnetic materials, lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese, catalyst, phosphor, long afterglow phosphor, rare earth polishing powder and electronic glass. Powder, fuel cell, Zinc Oxide varistor, piezoelectric ceramic, nano material, wafer ceramic capacitor, MLCC, thermistor (PTC, NTC), ZnO varistor, dielectric ceramics, alumina ceramics, zirconia ceramics, phosphor, zinc oxide powder, cobalt oxide powder, Ni-Zn ferrite, Mn-Zn ferrite and etc.
1. Easy operation.
2. Unique gear with low noise.
3. Horizontal structure of the mill pot avoids materials sticking the jar wall and sinking to the jar bottom.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Technical Features of Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill|
|Drive Mode||Gear drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling tank|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max. Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, corundum, zirconia, etc.|
|Parameters of Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill|
Accessories of Mill Jars & Balls
Available Mill Jars:
304 stainless steel mill jar, 316 stainless steel mill jar, tungsten carbide mill jar, agate mill jar, alumina ceramic mill jar(also called corundum mill jar), zirconia mill jar, nylon mill jar, polyurethane mill jar, Teflon mill jar (PTFE), and etc.
Available Mill Balls:
304 stainless steel mill balls, 316 stainless steel mill balls, tungsten carbide mill balls, agate mill balls, alumina balls, zirconia mill balls, and etc.
PLANETAYR BALL MILL, HORIZONTAL TYPE