Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Vertical Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||XQM-6A|
|Rotate Speed:||70-670 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
|Dimensions:||750*470*590 Mm||Net Weight:||80KGS|
Vertical planetary ball mill is a necessary device of high-tech materials mixing, fine grinding, sample making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns small volume, high efficiency, low noise and functional features which is a ideal equipment for R&D institution, university, enterprises laboratory to get samples (each experiment can get four samples at the same time). It gets powder samples under the vacuum state when equipped with vacuum ball mill tank.
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
planetary ball mill is widely used in many fields of geology, mine, metallurgy, electric industry, construction, ceramics, chemicals, light industry, medicine, environmental protection etc.
1.Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Drive Mode||Gear drive or belt drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Max Load Capacity||Less than 2/3 of total volume of grinding jars|
|Feed Size of Materials||≤3mm|
|Output Granule||Minimum 0.1µm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max.Continuous Operating Time||72 Hours|
|Materials of Jar||stainless steel.agate,nylon,corundum, zirconia,etc|
|Technical Parameter Table(I) of Vertical Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill(Semi-circle Round Type)|
|Type NO||Specification||Volume of Each Matched Pot||Quantity||Remarks|
|XQM-2A||2L||50-500ml||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 50ml to 250ml|
|XQM-4A||4L||250-1000ml||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 50ml to 1000ml|
|XQM-8A||8L||1-2L||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 50ml to 1500ml|
|XQM-10A||10L||1-2.5L||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 1L to 2L|
|XQM-12A||12L||1-3L||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 1L to 2L|
|XQM-16A||16L||2-4L||4pcs||Matched with vacuum mill pots from 1L to 3L|
|Technical Parameter Table(II) of Vertical Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill (Semi-circle Round Type)|
|Alternating Run Time
& Reversal Rotation
|Technical Parameter Table(III) of Vertical Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill (Semi-circle Round Type)|
|Speed Control Mode||Net Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|
Matchable Accessories for Planetary Ball Mill
Available Mill Jars:
304/316L Stainless Steel Mill Jars, Corundum Mill Jars, PU Mill Jars, PTFE Mill Jars, Agate Mill Jars,
Nylon Mill Jars, Zirconia Mill Jars
304/316L Stainless Steel Balls, Alumina Balls, Agate Balls, Tungsten Carbide Balls, Zirconia Balls