Quality Control Procedure
1. Raw Material Inspection (IQC)
it is the key point to prevent unqualified materials into the production process.
1) Inspection Items and methods of raw materials:
A) Appearance Inspection: generally verified by visual, hand and contrast samples.
B) Size Inspection: generally tested by calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools;
C) Characteristics Inspection: characteristics of materials’ physical, chemical, mechanical properties, are usually inspected by testing instruments and specific methods to verify.
(2) Inspection Methods: A. full inspection method, B sampling method
(3) Treatment of the tested results:
B) Refuse(i.e., return back);
C) Concession accept;
D) Full inspection (picking out unqualified products)
E) Re-inspection after rework
4) Inspection Standards: "Technical Standard of Raw Materials and Purchased Parts", "Raw Material Inspection and Test Control Procedure", "Physical and Chemical Inspection Regulations".
2. Production Process Quality Control (IPQC)
it refers to the quality control of the production activities at each stage of the material from the entry of the material to the finished products, that is also called In Process Quality Control or Final Quality Control.
1) Main Inspection Methods in Process:
A) Self-examination, mutual inspection and special inspection;
B) Process control combined with sampling inspection and inspection;
C) Centralized inspection of multichannel processes;
D) Test for each process;
E) Inspection of the finished;
F) Combination of sampling and full inspection;
2) Process Quality Control (IPQC):
it refers to patrol inspection for production process.
A) First piece inspection;
B) Material check;
C) Patrol inspection: ensure proper inspection time and frequency, and check strictly according to inspection standards or operation instructions, including inspection of product quality, process regulations, machine operation parameters, material placement, Identification, environment and so on.
D) Keep inspection records truly.
3) Process Product Quality Control (FQC):
It is referred to verify quality of the finished product and make sure if the finished product can be flowed into the next process, and this is the regular inspection or acceptance testing.
A. Inspection items: appearance, size, physical and chemical properties, etc.
B. Inspection methods: sampling inspection is generally adopted;
C. Unqualified treatment; D. records.
4) Inspection Standards:
work instruction, process inspection standard, process inspection and test procedure, etc.
3. Final Inspection & Control: it refers to delivery inspection for finished products.
4. Feedback and Treatment of Quality Abnormality
(1) if QC can make sure, he can inform the operator or workshop to deal with it immediately;
(2) if QC can not make sure, he is requested to fill out the disposal list of the unqualified products, and then notify operator to rectify or deal with it.
(3) record the abnormal situation truly;
(4) confirm and correct the improve measures and tracking results.
(5) inspection of half finished products and finished products has to be clearly identified, and supervise the related departments for isolation and storage.
5. Quality Record
Quality record is referred to provide objective evidence for full quality control activities and results.
A) Record has to be accurate, timely, clear writing and complete, and stamped with a seal or signature.
B) Record has also to be timely treated, placed on file and stored under suitable environment .
Scope/Range:2014/35/EU (Low Voltage) 2014/30/EU (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Standard:Quality Management System
Scope/Range:Design, Production and After-sale Service of Small Ball Mill Machine and Accessories
Contact Person: Mr. Aivin Ai
Tel: 86 13407313242