Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mini Laboratory Bench-top Ball Mill||Model No.:||XQM-0.4A|
|Rotate Speed:||90-870 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
0.4L Mini Size Portable Nano Sample Milling Bench-top Laboratory Ball Mill
Vertical planetary ball mill is a necessary device of high-tech materials mixing, fine grinding, sample making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns small volume, high efficiency, low noise and functional features which is a ideal equipment for R&D institution, university, enterprises laboratory to get samples (each experiment can get four samples at the same time). It gets powder samples under the vacuum state when equipped with vacuum ball mill tank.
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
Planetary ball mill is widely used in many fields of geology, mine, metallurgy, electric industry, construction, ceramics, chemicals, light industry, medicine, environmental protection etc.
1.Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Technical Features of Mini Vertical Planetary Ball Mill|
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding jars working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling jar|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max. Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, corundum, zirconia, etc.
|Main Parameters of Mini Vertical Planetary Mill Ball|
|Alternating Run Time of Forward & Reversal Rotation
Accessories for Planetary Ball Mill
We provide all kinds of mill pots in any matched size, which are made from following materials of agate, Alumina corundum ceramics, zirconia ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, carborundum ceramics, stainless steel, high wear resistant steel, manganese steel, nylon, PU, cemented carbide, PTFE and etc.
Available Mill Balls: Agate balls, tungsten carbide balls, alumina balls, zirconia balls
Contact Person: admin