Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Description:||Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||WXQM-1|
|Total Volume:||1L||Total Max Capacity:||0.33L|
|Rotate Speed:||70-670 Rpm||Voltage:||220V-50Hz Or 110V-60Hz|
|Power:||0.75KW||Speed Control:||Frequency Converter|
1000ml Volume 220V 0.75KW Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill Laboratory Bench-top For Nano Powder Grinding
Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill is a necessary device used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The machine smashes and blends various kinds of different materials in dry or wet grinding methods. Smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm.
Horizontal planetary ball mill is widely applied in industries such as geology, mineral, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemical industry, light industry, medicine, environmental protection and so on. It is specially most suitable for production fields like electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, magnetic materials, lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese, catalyst, phosphor, long afterglow phosphor, rare earth polishing powder and electronic glass. Powder, fuel cell, Zinc Oxide varistor, piezoelectric ceramic, nano material, wafer ceramic capacitor, MLCC, thermistor (PTC, NTC), ZnO varistor, dielectric ceramics, alumina ceramics, zirconia ceramics, phosphor, zinc oxide powder, cobalt oxide powder, Ni-Zn ferrite, Mn-Zn ferrite and etc.
1. Easy operation.
2. Unique gear with low noise.
3. Horizontal structure of the mill pot avoids materials sticking the jar wall and sinking to the jar bottom.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Technical Features of HorizontaLaboratory Ball Mill|
|Drive Mode||Gear drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling tank|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max. Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, corundum, zirconia, etc.|
|Parameters of Horizontal Laboratory Ball Mill|
Time of Forward &
Accessories of Mill Jars & Balls
Available Mill Jars:
304 stainless steel mill jar, 316 stainless steel mill jar, tungsten carbide mill jar, agate mill jar, alumina ceramic mill jar(also called corundum mill jar), zirconia mill jar, nylon mill jar, polyurethane mill jar, Teflon mill jar (PTFE), and etc.
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to
be protected under special atmosphere.
|Vacuum mill jar|
Available Mill Balls:
304 stainless steel mill balls, tungsten carbide mill balls, agate mill balls, alumina balls, zirconia mill balls, and etc.
|References About Grinding Medias & Materials|
|Zirconia Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Stainless Steel Balls||≥6.0||Wear-resistant, general corrsion resistance, high temperature resistance.|
|Agate Balls||≥7.0||Super wear-resistance, used for medicine,food and other materials which can not be contaminated with metal, corrosion, and high temperature resistance.|
|Alumina Balls||≥8.5||Wear-resistant, corrsion resistance and high temperature resistance.|
|Tungsten Carbide Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Matching Solutions for Mill Jars & Balls|
|Items||Agate Balls||Alumina Balls||Stainless Steel Balls||Zirconia Balls||Tungsten Carbide Balls|
|Agate Mill jar||√|
|Corundum Mill Jar||▲||√||▲|
|Stainless Steel Mill Jar||√|
|Zirconia Mill Jar||▲||√|
|Nylon Mill Jar||▲||√|
|PTFE Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Polyurethane Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Tungsten Carbide Mill Jar||▲||√|
|√ means: most suitable ▲ means: suitable|
Our main Product range:
1. Planetary Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to nanoscale size(<0.1 μm);
2. Lab Roll Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to micron powder (13-48 μm);
3. Lab crusher-- for primary crushing material samples to suitable size(1-30mm);
4. Powder mixer machine from 5L to 5000L;V type mixer, 3D mixer, Double cone mixer etc.;
5. Glove box series including transparent glove box, stainless steel vacuum glove box and glove box with inert gas purification system for different experimenting conditions.
6. Spare parts for ball mill equipment, such as grinding jars, grinding balls made of various materials and other accessories.
Contact Person: admin