Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Light Roll Ball Mill||Model No.:||QM-20|
|Rotation Speed:||20-60RPM||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
|Total Volume:||20L||Max Capacity:||6.6L|
20L Light Roll Ball Mill Energy Saving Without Pollution in Low Noise
Overview of Light Roll Ball Mill
Light roll ball mill is a kind of equipment used for ultra-fine grinding and mixing for laboratory and small batch production, which is also called rolling machine altar. The machine is preferred equipment for scientific research, teaching, experiment and production due to its advantages such as beautiful design, compact structure, easy operation, high efficiency, and uniform granularity. It is widely applied to industries of electronic material, magnetic material, biological medicine, ceramic glaze, metal powder, nonmetallic minerals, new materials and etc. Optimal design of rotating speed is adopted in the machine, where mill jar is dragged to rotate by rubber roller, balls inside the jar make incline flow movement and disperse materials, thus it obtains best effects of grinding. As result, materials are ground into micron powder. Timing control panel is adopted in the machine with controlling functions of pausing and cumulative timing, and you may set working time according to requirement at any time. It saves time and labor, and is easy for operating.
Working Principle of Light Roll Ball Mill
When mill works, the grinding media and the materials inside the tank are rotated to a certain height. Due to the gravity, they fall down from the tube wall. Materials are crushed by impact action of the grinding media, friction and shearing action of grinding media’s rolling and sliding.
Applications of Light Type Roll Ball Mill
Light roll ball mill is widely applied to industries of electronic material, magnetic material, biological medicine, ceramic glaze, metal powder, nonmetallic minerals, new materials, and etc.
Features of Tencan Light Roll Ball Mill
1. Stable running, high efficiency, low noise and non-pollution
2. All kinds of hard materials can be ground with dry or wet grinding method; the machine is suitable for rough and fine grinding or can be also applied to mixing materials.
3. The machine is self-equipped with pouring device, and has function of separating powder and ball media automatically, convenient to output powder.
4. Equipped with safety cover, finest pure degree and non-pollution.
5. Anti-abrasion, high efficiency of grinding.
6. A variety of liner jars in different materials can be selected such as alloyed steel, stainless steel, abrasion-resisting polyurethane, corundum ceramic, zirconia, and etc. Models of 20-2000L volume are available for customers’ needs.
Selection Helps of Light Roll Ball Mill
1. Model Instruction: QM-(VOLUME)-(A: means speed is adjustable, B: common model). Example: QM-50-A means it is a model of 50L volume roll mill with function of speed adjusting;
2. Model No of roll mill can be selected according to quantity (weight) of grinding materials;
3. Selection of materials of jars and balls can be made by property of material;
4. Automatic pouring device and anti-dust cover is available for your option.
5. It is convenient to change pots and suitable for both wet and dry grinding.
|Technical Parameters OF Light Type Roll Ball Mill|
|Power Supply||Available Jars||Feed Size
|Adjusted Mode of Rotate Speed|
polyurethane,PTFE,corundum and etc
Accessories of Light Roll Ball Mill
Besides light roll ball mill machine, our factory provides all kinds of roll mill pots,like stainless steel mill pot, zirconia mill pot, alumina mill pot, nylon mill pot, PU mill pot, tungsten mill pot, normal ceramic mill pot and etc.
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to
be protected under special atmosphere.
|Vacuum mill jar|
We can also provide all kinds of mill balls like stainless steel balls, zirconia balls, alumina balls, tungsten carbide balls, agate balls, hard metal balls, silicon nitride balls, high wear resistant steel ball, manganese steel balls, and other special metal materials.
|References About Grinding Medias & Materials|
|Zirconia Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Stainless Steel Balls||≥6.0||Wear-resistant, general corrsion resistance, high temperature resistance.|
|Agate Balls||≥7.0||Super wear-resistance, used for medicine,food and other materials which can not be contaminated with metal, corrosion, and high temperature resistance.|
|Alumina Balls||≥8.5||Wear-resistant, corrsion resistance and high temperature resistance.|
|Tungsten Carbide Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Matching Solutions for Mill Jars & Balls|
|Items||Agate Balls||Alumina Balls||Stainless Steel Balls||Zirconia Balls||Tungsten Carbide Balls|
|Agate Mill jar||√|
|Corundum Mill Jar||▲||√||▲|
|Stainless Steel Mill Jar||√|
|Zirconia Mill Jar||▲||√|
|Nylon Mill Jar||▲||√|
|PTFE Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Polyurethane Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Tungsten Carbide Mill Jar||▲||√|
|√ means: most suitable ▲ means: suitable|