60L Production Planetary Ball Mill Fast Grinding with Alumina Ceramic Liner Mill Jars
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case + Foam|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days after getting full payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Production Planetary Ball Mill||Model No.:||XQM-60|
|Total Volume:||60L||Max Capacity:||19.80L|
|Rotate Speed:||40-260 Rpm||Speed Control:||Frequency Control|
planetary ball milling machine
60L Production Planetary Ball Mill Fast Grinding With Alumina Ceramic Liner Mill Jars
Production planetary ball mill is a necessary machine used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Production planetary ball mill has four working positions which can be installed with two or four mill jars on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements at high speed, the balls and materials inside the jars are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and materials are eventually ground into fine powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by means of dry or wet grinding method. The smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm or nano scale powder.
Production square shaped planetary ball mill is widely applied in imany ndustries such as geology, mineral, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemical industry, light industry, medicine, environmental protection and so on. It is specially most suitable for production fields like electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, magnetic materials, lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese, catalyst, phosphor, long afterglow phosphor, rare earth polishing powder and electronic glass. Powder, fuel cell, Zinc Oxide varistor, piezoelectric ceramic, nano material, wafer ceramic capacitor, MLCC, thermistor (PTC, NTC), ZnO varistor, dielectric ceramics, alumina ceramics, zirconia ceramics, phosphor, zinc oxide powder, cobalt oxide powder, Ni-Zn ferrite, Mn-Zn ferrite and etc.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operate Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling tank|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Minimum 0.1μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||/1/2|
|Max.Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Materials of Jar||stainless steel.agate,nylon,corundum,zirconia,etc|
|Main Parameters of Production Planetary Mill Ball (SquareType)|
Accessories of Grinding Pots & Balls
Available grinding pots in full sizes:
Stainless steel mill pot, zirconia mill pot, alumina mill pot, nylon mill pot, PU mill pot, tungsten mill pot, hard metal mill pot and tempered nylon mill pot etc.
|References for Matchable Jar Sizes with Square Shape Planetary Ball Mill|
|Model No.||Total Volume
|XQM-2||2.0L||50-500ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50-250ml|
|XQM-4||4.0L||250-1000ml||2pcs or 4pcs||50-1000ml|
|XQM-6||6.0L||1-1.5L||2pcs or 4pcs||50-1000ml|
|XQM-8||8.0L||1-2L||2pcs or 4pcs||50-1500ml|
|XQM-10||10L||1-2.5L||2pcs or 4pcs||1-2L|
|XQM-12||12L||1-3L||2pcs or 4pcs||1-2L|
|XQM-20||20L||2-5L||2pcs or 4pcs||2-4L|
|XQM-40||40L||5-10L||2pcs or 4pcs||5L|
|XQM-60||60L||10-15L||2pcs or 4pcs||10L|
|XQM-100||100L||20-25L||2pcs or 4pcs||20L|
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to
be protected under special atmosphere.
|Vacuum mill jar|
Available grinding balls in full sizes
Stainless steel balls, zirconia balls, alumina balls, PU balls, steel carbon balls, tungsten balls, agate balls, hard metal balls, silicon nitride balls, high wear resistant steel ball, manganese steel balls, cemented carbide, crystal glass and other special metal materials.
|References About Grinding Medias & Materials|
|Zirconia Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Stainless Steel Balls||≥6.0||Wear-resistant, general corrsion resistance, high temperature resistance.|
|Agate Balls||≥7.0||Super wear-resistance, used for medicine,food and other materials which can not be contaminated with metal, corrosion, and high temperature resistance.|
|Alumina Balls||≥8.5||Wear-resistant, corrsion resistance and high temperature resistance.|
|Tungsten Carbide Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
Our main Product range:
1. Planetary Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to nanoscale size(<0.1 μm);
2. Lab Roll Ball Mill-- for grinding various materials to micron powder (13-48 μm);
3. Lab crusher-- for primary crushing material samples to suitable size(1-30mm);
4. Powder mixer machine from 5L to 5000L;V type mixer, 3D mixer, Double cone mixer etc.;
5. Glove box series including transparent glove box, stainless steel vacuum glove box and glove box with inert gas purification system for different experimenting conditions.
6. Spare parts for ball mill equipment, such as grinding jars, grinding balls made of various materials and other accessories.