Water Jacket Lab Stirred Ball Mill 3L Total Volume for Controlling Temperature
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Case+Foam|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Lab Stirred Ball Mill||Model No.:||JM-3|
|Rotate Speed:||50-1400 Rpm||Total Volume:||3L|
chocolate ball mill,
lab stirring ball mill
3L Lab Stirred Ball Mill With Water Jacket for Controlling Temperature & Simple Maintenance.
Lab Stirred Ball Mill mainly consists of jar with inner grinding media, stirring device and other auxiliary devices such as recycling device, cooling device, timing device, speed adjusting controller, and etc. Its advantages of high efficiency and fine granularity meet technological requirements of various processes. Stirred ball mill is a kind of ideal equipment that are used to crush new materials and research painting for universities, research centers and enterprises because of its features of small batch, low power and low price.
When machine rotates at high speed under driving of main axis and grind media move irregularly at the same time, the grind material can be crushed, ground and sheared into fine granularity powder. The size, shape and matching ratio of the grind media can affect the grinding result. Generally speaking, the bigger the mill media is, the finer the grinding powder is. A proper match ratio of grind medias and proper adjustment of rotation speed can get better grinding effect.
Lab Stirred Ball Mill is widely used in fields of zirconia silicate, zirconia, alumina oxide, ceramic, chemical, electronic material, magnetic material, paper-making, painting, non-metal minerals, new materials, coating, graphite, calcium carbonate, medicine, and so on.
1. High utilization rate of energy, saving energy.
2. Granularity is adjustable by adjusting grinding time.
3. Less vibration, low noise.
4. Simple structure, easy operation.
5. Meet requirements of various processes, realize continuous or intermittent production.
6. Jar with jacket, easy to control the grinding temperature .
7. Customized service is available. Special functions such as timing, speed adjusting, recycling, temperature controlling can be selected and ordered.
8. A variety of grinding jars in different materials is available for customer’s option such as stainless steel, corundum ceramic, polyurethane, zirconia and so on.
|Technical Parameters of Tencan Lab Stir Ball Mill|
|Model No.||Rotate Speed
|Power Supply||Available Jars||Feed Sizes
|JM-1L||50-1400||1||0.35||220V/0.37KW||Stainless Steel Jar
Nylon Mill Jar
Corundum Mill Jar
PU Mill Jar
Zirconia Mill Jar
Agate Mill Jar
PTFE Mill Jar
Available Mill Jars & Balls
As a professional manufacturer of planetary ball mill, we not only supply various kinds of planetary ball mills, but also provide all kinds of accessories of mill jars and mill balls in full sizes.
Available mill jars: 304 or 316L stainless steel mill jars, agate mill jars, , Alumina ceramic mill jars (corundum ) zirconia mill jars, silicon nitride mill jars, nylon mill jars, PU mill jars, tungsten carbide mill jars, PTFE mill jars, and etc.
Available mill balls in full sizes: Tungsten carbide balls, Agate balls, Zirconia balls, Stianless steel Balls, Alumina balls, and etc.
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to be protected under special atmosphere.||Vacuum mill jar|
|References About Grinding Medias & Materials|
|Zirconia Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Stainless Steel Balls||≥6.0||Wear-resistant, general corrsion resistance, high temperature resistance.|
|Agate Balls||≥7.0||Super wear-resistance, used for medicine,food and other materials which can not be contaminated with metal, corrosion, and high temperature resistance.|
|Alumina Balls||≥8.5||Wear-resistant, corrsion resistance and high temperature resistance.|
|Tungsten Carbide Balls||≥9.0||Super wear-resistance, without any impurity, corrosion & high temperature resistance.|
|Matching Solutions for Mill Jars & Balls|
|Items||Agate Balls||Alumina Balls||Stainless Steel Balls||Zirconia Balls||Tungsten Carbide Balls|
|Agate Mill jar||√|
|Corundum Mill Jar||▲||√||▲|
|Stainless Steel Mill Jar||√|
|Zirconia Mill Jar||▲||√|
|Nylon Mill Jar||▲||√|
|PTFE Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Polyurethane Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Tungsten Carbide Mill Jar||▲||√|
|√ means: most suitable ▲ means: suitable|
1. High energy utilization, and can get a very high power density, so saving energy;
2. Product size is easy to be adjusted,ensure the final degree of fineness by adjusting the residence time of material in the barrel;
3. Small vibration, low noise;
4. Simple structure, easy to operate;
5. It can achieve various of process parameters requirement, product continuously or intermittently according to the need;
6. It can be well controlled grinding temperature because the milling cylinder has a jacket;
7. Can produce devices with a variety of special features according to the need, such as: the timer, speed control mode, circulation method, temperature regulator etc;
8. Can select grinding cylinder with different materials (stainless steel, corundum ceramics, polyurethanes, zircon, etc.) and stirring device.