Full Sized PTFE Anti Aging Grinder Jar with High & Low Temperature Resistance
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 kgs per month|
|Product Name:||Teflon Mill Jar Or PTFE Mill Jar||Sizes:||500ml-20L|
|Place Of Origin:||Hunan, China||Usage:||Accessories For Roll Ball Mill|
grinding mill jars,
ball mill tank
Full Sized PTFE Roll Ball Mill Jars With Anti Aging & Low adhesion, High & Low Temperature Resistance
Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon or PTFE), commonly named as “Plastic King", is a kind of high molecular compound by the polymerization of ethylene tetrafluoroethylene. It has an excellent features such as chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealing, high viscosity and lubrication, electric resistance and good anti-aging endurance insulation.Tencan PTFE mill jar is designed professionally, and is made from high quality PTFE material by integrated forming process.
1. High temperature resistance: its max working temperature can be reached to 250°C.
2. Low temperature resistance: It has good mechanical toughness, even under condition of -196°C, its expansion rate can be also kept within 5%.
3. Corrosion resistance: For most chemicals and solvents, PTFE mill jar has features of corrosion resistance and inert as well as acid and alkali resistance.
4. Climate resistance: aging resistance and long durability.
5. High lubrication: The lowest friction coefficient among all solid materials.
6. No adhesion: The smallest surface adhesion of the solid materials. It does not adhere to any material.
7. No harmful for people health
|PTFE Roll Mill Jars Parameters|
|Inner Diameter (mm)||Total Height
|Recommendation For Matching Solutions About Mill Jars & Materials|
|Categories of Materials||Recommended Mill Jars|
|Soil and other Materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Agate mill jar|
|Metal & nonmetal materials which are not allowed with any impurity||Zirconia mill jar|
|High hardness materials like diamond, tungsten carbide||Tungsten carbide mill jar|
|Strong add & alkali materials or other materials at high temperature||PTFE mill jar|
|Iron ore materials with lower impurity sensitivity||304 Stainless steel mill jar|
|Pigment or other materials with later process under high temperature||Nylon mill jar|
|Aluminum materials like ceramic glaze||Corundum mill jar|
|Electronic materials like lithium battery||Polyurethane mill jar|
|Easily oxidized materials or some special materials which need to be protected under special atmosphere.||Vacuum mill jar|
|Matching Solutions for Mill Jars & Balls|
|Items||Agate Balls||Alumina Balls||Stainless Steel Balls||Zirconia Balls||Tungsten Carbide Balls|
|Agate Mill jar||√|
|Corundum Mill Jar||▲||√||▲|
|Stainless Steel Mill Jar||√|
|Zirconia Mill Jar||▲||√|
|Nylon Mill Jar||▲||√|
|PTFE Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Polyurethane Mill Jar||√||▲|
|Tungsten Carbide Mill Jar||▲||√|
|√ means: most suitable ▲ means: suitable|