Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Total Volume:||1L||Max Load Volume:||0.33L|
|Rotate Speed:||70-670 Rpm||Noise:||Less Than 60db|
1L Laboratory Planetary Ball Mill Machine 70-670 RPM For Nano Powder Milling & Sample Preparation
Laboratory planetary ball mill machine is a necessary device used for high-tech materials milling, fine grinding, powder mixing, nano powder making, new product development and small batch production. Tencan planetary ball mill owns advantages and features such as small volume, high efficiency, low noise and complete functions. Tencan planetary ball mill is an ideal equipment for R&D institutions, universities, enterprises’ laboratories to get fine powder samples. Tencan planetary ball mill is designed with four working positions and it makes you get four samples (maximum) at one time. you can also use this machine to get powder samples under the vacuum environment if it is equipped with vacuum ball mill jars for grinding.
Laboratory planetary ball mill machine has four working positions which can be installed with two or four mill jars on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements at high speed, the balls and materials inside the jars are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and materials are eventually ground into fine powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by means of dry or wet grinding method. The smallest granularity of output powder can be reached to 0.1μm or nano scale powder.
Laboratory planetary ball mill machine is widely applied in industries such as geology, mineral, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemical industry, light industry, medicine, environmental protection and so on. It is specially most suitable for production fields like electronic ceramics, structural ceramics, magnetic materials, lithium cobalt acid, lithium manganese, catalyst, phosphor, long afterglow phosphor, rare earth polishing powder and electronic glass. Powder, fuel cell, Zinc Oxide varistor, piezoelectric ceramic, nano material, wafer ceramic capacitor, MLCC, thermistor (PTC, NTC), ZnO varistor, dielectric ceramics, alumina ceramics, zirconia ceramics, phosphor, zinc oxide powder, cobalt oxide powder, Ni-Zn ferrite, Mn-Zn ferrite and etc.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operate Mode||Two or four grinding tanks working together|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling tank|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Minimum 0.1μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||/1/2|
|Max.Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Materials of Jar||stainless steel.agate,nylon,corundum,zirconia,etc|
|Main Parameters of Vertical Planetary Mill Ball (SquareType)|
Accessories of Grinding Pots & Balls
Available grinding pots in full sizes:
Stainless steel mill pot, zirconia mill pot, alumina mill pot, nylon mill pot, PU mill pot, tungsten mill pot, hard metal mill pot and tempered nylon mill pot etc.
Available grinding balls in full sizes
Stainless steel balls, zirconia balls, alumina balls, PU balls, steel carbon balls, tungsten balls, agate balls, hard metal balls, silicon nitride balls, high wear resistant steel ball, manganese steel balls, cemented carbide, crystal glass and other special metal materials.